Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Laura Kay I was born in the former Panamá Canal Zone in 1968



Laura Kay
I was born in the former Panamá Canal Zone in 1968. Since being born in Panamá, I've been on a great journey, which eventually led me back to Panamá, a beautiful country in which I feel most at home. After Panamá, I was raised for the most part in the Washington, D.C. area, and received my Bachelor of Science degree from Radford University, Radford, Virginia.

I decided to leave the East Coast for the warmer and more laid-back environs of Tucson, Arizona, where I lived for eight years before moving permanently to Bocas del Toro in 2007. It was in Tucson that I became a professional photographer. Surrounded by beautiful women and a beautiful environment, it only seemed natural to combine the two and capture that in photos, feeding my creativity and giving the women something to feel good about themselves at the same time.

Now that I'm living in Bocas del Toro, I have the pleasure to pursue my two passions in life - photography and yoga. As a certified yoga instructor I am having a yoga studio custom-built on 4th Street, Bocas Town, Isla Colón, opening in May, 2008. The yoga studio will also serve as a photography studio, when we're having rainy days in Bocas.

I love to travel and experience different cultures. To view my travel photography please click here. No matter how much I travel, it's always good to get home to Bocas del Toro and the people here! I'm proud to say this is my home. Won't you join me?

http://www.bocasyoga.com/Photography/PhotograhyByLauraKay.html

No comments:

Post a Comment